Invitation to Covid-19 Risk Management & Workplace Protection Webinar
The Food Hygiene Bureau in association with Wellness Tourism Network will host our 1st Webinar on Covid-19 Risk Management, Workplace Protection. Please see below our meeting instructions.
Marva Hewitt is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Covid-19 Risk Management & Workplace Protection
- Marva Hewitt, CEO, Food Hygiene Bureau – Introduction and Covid-19 General Overview
- Lisa Ackerley, Hospitality Hygiene Doctor (“Risk Management & Re-opening the UK Perspective”).
- Snr Prof. & Research Shashi Vemuri, PTSJAU Agricultural University, India (“Risk Assessment & Food Contamination”).
- Dr Escoban Gonzales, Head Laboratory Services, Caribbean Public Health Agency; (Risk assessment & Protective gears).
- Mr Clifton Reader, General Manager, Moon Palace, Ocho Rios – (Hotel perspective).
- Sharon Parris-Chambers, Wellness Tourism Consultant & Wholistic Therapist, Pana Carib Business Solutions (“How to Improve Workplace Wellness”).
Join Zoom Meeting : Date: 29th July 2020
Meeting Start time: 7 pm-9 pm Jamaica time.
Meeting ID: 554 282 5022
Please note this is a free webinar and we welcome you to join us.
Food Hygiene Bureau
1876-279 4265 (WhatsApp)